Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Robert Randolph & The Family Band
#5
Music Head- yeah I uploaded it but youtube (the morons) have decided to block that video and leave the other 20 I uploaded over the past god knows how many months :confused:. Apologies for the inconvenience and have I replaced the video.

Gryphon- thanks for the kind words and I'm glad you're happy with the thread. Whilst I don't take the forum that seriously Cool, I do enjoy contributing to the site and most important of all sharing great music with the other users on here. I don't know what it is but I just get a kick out of introducing people to new bands and spreading the word etc. Later on, it would be nice to see the forum expand a bit and gain a few more frequently active members as it can be rather quiet on here sometimes. Whats important is that we get a reasonable balance of frequent users and don't want the site to become flooded with too many members cos then you just end up with a huge turnover of spammers.

Anyway, hope you guys enjoy the album. It was fantastic and probably the best £3 I've ever spent.


Messages In This Thread
Robert Randolph & The Family Band - by Thraak - 04-09-2010, 21:50

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BRONZE AWARD...........Band On The Run...........Wings....1973 gryphon 6 6,924 16-10-2014, 20:53
Last Post: Big Ears
  My First Addiction - a punk n rock band. dukegman 0 1,893 18-05-2011, 11:56
Last Post: dukegman
  BEYOND-A rock band from HONG KONG bourne 18 13,139 27-12-2010, 14:50
Last Post: Jerome
  Week Thirty Four......Robert Plant....................Band Of Joy gryphon 3 2,593 18-09-2010, 14:59
Last Post: gryphon
  Week Twenty Two ............The Derek Trucks Band .............Roadsongs gryphon 2 2,054 27-06-2010, 20:39
Last Post: gryphon
  Week Seventeen ....................Band Of Horses ..................Infinate Arms. gryphon 3 2,378 25-05-2010, 11:00
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: