Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Good Camera for Gigs?
#7
[quote=gryphon]I guess that I feel that I can not ay buy this camera and you will get excellent results...............I believe that the results come more from the person and what they do with the camera ..............

I used in the days of film get good results from a Pentax K 1000 with a fast zoom lens some 400 ASA film


i used to have a K1000 also, absolutely fantastic allround camera, used it when i got my diploma in photograpy, they werent the most expensive camera out there but they were very good
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Messages In This Thread
Good Camera for Gigs? - by Thraak - 13-09-2010, 06:39

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sometimes porn music is really good Drealm 23 9,223 04-07-2021, 13:55
Last Post: JeromeD
  was Santa good to you? CRAZY-HORSE 5 2,643 10-08-2018, 17:55
Last Post: Jerome
  Another songs like gorillaz-feel good inc??? miss021019 0 2,407 02-12-2016, 14:15
Last Post: miss021019
  Now this is a good story Jerome 0 1,166 08-03-2016, 16:07
Last Post: Jerome
  was Santa good to you this year???? CRAZY-HORSE 10 4,996 27-12-2015, 09:19
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Good website Coin 0 1,380 09-11-2015, 13:09
Last Post: Coin
  A good idea Jerome 0 1,238 26-09-2015, 03:14
Last Post: Jerome
  Hey CH - GOOD NEWS Jerome 2 3,150 26-08-2015, 04:42
Last Post: Jerome
  Even budget apartments need good sound, right? jazzboCR 0 1,117 21-06-2015, 06:35
Last Post: jazzboCR
  It's over-the-top--and that's a good thing jazzboCR 0 1,086 19-03-2015, 17:56
Last Post: jazzboCR

Forum Jump: