The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ze time has come
#1
As I said previously I will be disappearing for a while. Will try and answer the request about encoding/decoding if it's posted soon. Apart from all of that, I wish you and your wives/husbands/girlfriends/boyfriends/partners/blow-up-dolls all a very merry Christmas and I hope you all get the prezzies you want. Have a good time and be good. I will be listening to the same 3 albums I listen to every festive season. I am a creature of habit (as if you did not already know)

Caravans - Mike Batt
Reprise - Vangelis
Screenplaying - Mark Knopfler

Menu for the day in question will be as follows;

Quail - starter
Venison - main course
Baked Alaska -dessert

And you thought you were mixed up!

Have a good one.......

Yours sincerely
The Prodigal Son
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ze time has come - by Jerome - 18-12-2011, 05:08
Ze time has come - by SteveO - 18-12-2011, 13:49

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  time for a short break CRAZY-HORSE 8 2,897 01-11-2023, 17:51
Last Post: JeromeD
  my, how time flies... CRAZY-HORSE 0 996 26-12-2020, 14:32
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  looks like David Crosby has upset Graham Nash for the last time! CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,735 14-04-2016, 05:58
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  I haven't been here for a long time but I thought I would just stop by to say hello gryphon 10 3,139 15-07-2014, 20:57
Last Post: gryphon
  Comedy time CRAZY-HORSE 31 8,651 16-05-2014, 19:04
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Celebration time for Gary Barlow angelina 2 2,412 22-02-2014, 19:29
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Fun Topic Time gryphon 9 3,887 21-02-2014, 03:28
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Fun Topic Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gryphon 7 2,605 21-02-2014, 01:06
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Time to break out the lawnmower......... Jerome 1 1,448 28-12-2012, 16:03
Last Post: TraceNspace
  Your favourite summer time activity Ruhi Sheikh 16 6,015 02-09-2009, 00:40
Last Post: Iota

Forum Jump: