Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Comedy time
#18
Nice one. Used to watch a lot of Connolly on VHS back in the late 90s. Brings back some good memories.

Have picked some fairly recent sketches from the recent Harry Enfield & Paul Whitehouse comedy show. In this sketch we have Harry Enfield playing a rather controversial Nelson Mandela.
[video=youtube;K04rSfSAZR8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K04rSfSAZR8[/video]

Then his career as a Blur tribute act. Notice how the videos (settings etc) are identical to the originals!
[video=youtube;w7-iUcFYkxc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7-iUcFYkxc[/video]

Worth mentioning that I've just discovered a new comedy show today called 'The Armstrong & Miller Show'. Only seen 2 episodes and I'm hooked already, hilarious stuff!
"Blogging like Jesus, tweet like a Pope
Site traffic heavy, I'm YouTubing hope" - Wire- 'Blogging' 2015

"But me and you were not to blame
Love always returns from where it came
Back to black and in the end,
It's all the same."- Terry Allen 'Back to Black' 1996[URL="http://www.last.fm/user/mirrorball95"]




http://www.last.fm/user/mirrorball95[/URL]
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKpqmg_Xug0qMXDCJ1sdvMw
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Comedy time - by CRAZY-HORSE - 16-10-2010, 05:27
Comedy time - by Jerome - 16-10-2010, 08:40

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  time for a short break CRAZY-HORSE 8 2,903 01-11-2023, 17:51
Last Post: JeromeD
  my, how time flies... CRAZY-HORSE 0 996 26-12-2020, 14:32
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  looks like David Crosby has upset Graham Nash for the last time! CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,736 14-04-2016, 05:58
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  I haven't been here for a long time but I thought I would just stop by to say hello gryphon 10 3,141 15-07-2014, 20:57
Last Post: gryphon
  Celebration time for Gary Barlow angelina 2 2,412 22-02-2014, 19:29
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Fun Topic Time gryphon 9 3,887 21-02-2014, 03:28
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Fun Topic Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gryphon 7 2,606 21-02-2014, 01:06
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Jeremy hotz comedy ! SteveO 0 841 08-06-2013, 01:16
Last Post: SteveO
  Time to break out the lawnmower......... Jerome 1 1,450 28-12-2012, 16:03
Last Post: TraceNspace
  Ze time has come Jerome 5 2,183 18-12-2011, 13:49
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: