28-08-2008, 16:34
she started writing her own songs?? really?
Ok, obviously I am SOOOO out of the Britney loop on that one. :
:
I honestly didn't think she even knew the first thing about song writing (and according idiotequeesque she doesn't :
.
As for at present .. well she yet just another "little girl lost" story. But we sure love to watch the train wreck happen, don't we?
Ok, obviously I am SOOOO out of the Britney loop on that one. :
:I honestly didn't think she even knew the first thing about song writing (and according idiotequeesque she doesn't :

.As for at present .. well she yet just another "little girl lost" story. But we sure love to watch the train wreck happen, don't we?
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says ...
'Oh shit....she's awake!!'
http://www.theportalmagazine.com
http://www.myspace.com/theportalmagazine
http://www.twitter.com/theportalmag
http://www.myspace.com/sweetcjfan
'Oh shit....she's awake!!'
http://www.theportalmagazine.com
http://www.myspace.com/theportalmagazine
http://www.twitter.com/theportalmag
http://www.myspace.com/sweetcjfan

