Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best City to Start a Band?
#3
Sorry, I'm new. I just didnt know where would be an appropriate place to ask my question. BUT, I just found out tonight that I did in fact get in, so if i start a band, it'll be in Boston.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question wanting to start a band - how can i find musicians in my area like me? ricochetwee 5 3,370 24-08-2025, 19:42
Last Post: ChrisBungo
  Check my band and cute singer (VIDEO) quiqueguitar 1 1,732 21-08-2016, 13:14
Last Post: Music Head
  E Standard prog song/album/band ? ÔxyGen[FR] 0 1,428 03-07-2016, 13:22
Last Post: ÔxyGen[FR]
  Online Band hnunes 1 1,391 17-07-2014, 15:48
Last Post: Whojam
  Starting to get a band together now Mrrusty1 18 7,049 09-10-2012, 00:05
Last Post: Mrrusty1
  My band orkhis : First Track Record Guillaume Clerc 1 1,927 26-02-2012, 08:26
Last Post: Jerome
  New Band Tips kamakazeesmurf 14 6,561 23-01-2012, 12:10
Last Post: MarkHenry
  Meet me and my R&B band (VIDEO) quiqueguitar 3 2,382 02-08-2011, 11:01
Last Post: Jerome
  Getting into a band Erixouther 14 6,627 09-07-2010, 22:36
Last Post: GuitarProductions
  searching one band for an interesting project Bmay 0 1,764 09-12-2009, 15:45
Last Post: Bmay

Forum Jump: