Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
new release: Adele "21"
#5
Emss Wrote:I heard like two singles from that album, and I must admit, she is great. I think I'm going to buy it.

while you're at it buy "19" also, both are equally good.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Messages In This Thread
new release: Adele "21" - by CRAZY-HORSE - 26-01-2011, 06:18

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adele "water under the bridge" CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,715 15-01-2017, 03:43
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  New Video Release: May Fall - Same Code ValiCro 0 971 25-10-2016, 22:33
Last Post: ValiCro
  Adele "send my love(to your new lover)" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,128 26-05-2016, 06:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  qualms @qualmboss - racks on me (limited release) feat. sb Querétaro P Barón 0 943 28-04-2016, 19:56
Last Post: Querétaro P Barón
  Adele - All I Ask Music Head 1 1,796 24-02-2016, 12:21
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Adele - Remedy Music Head 0 1,212 05-12-2015, 12:08
Last Post: Music Head
  Adele - Water Under The Bridge Music Head 1 1,619 04-12-2015, 09:22
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Adele "25" CRAZY-HORSE 13 5,067 02-12-2015, 21:07
Last Post: Music Head
  Adele - When We Were Young Music Head 0 1,315 02-12-2015, 13:15
Last Post: Music Head
  ADELE "hello (its me)" CRAZY-HORSE 32 16,149 19-11-2015, 09:59
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: