Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
a welcome return Jerome
#2
Hi Lloyd

No. I have had to go back home (SA) - death in the family - and clear up a few things. As far as the music is concerned I really haven't done much at all although there is a mountain of material in the background at the halfway stage. I am planning to do the last two tracks from 'Scenes' over the next few months and then focus on wrapping it up (final miix and master), but that is going to be hellishly expensive and it has limited appeal so it's going to be money going down the toilet but I can't leave it unfinished - good or bad - that would just be a complete waste of time and money. But I will be back on the site more often from now on although I do have another trip planned for June to the south of France and plans to go to India as well. Also starting to record some vocal tracks I did years ago - another mountain to climb. But finding the right vocalists is bloody difficult. Anyway good to be back. Need to catch up on some new music as well.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
a welcome return Jerome - by CRAZY-HORSE - 08-05-2011, 10:19
a welcome return Jerome - by Tiggi - 08-05-2011, 16:57

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey Jerome.... CRAZY-HORSE 6 3,820 08-01-2026, 02:54
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Jerome CRAZY-HORSE 3 2,505 01-12-2025, 09:48
Last Post: JeromeD
  where is Jerome? CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,909 29-08-2025, 00:27
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
Star Many Happy Returns Jerome! Ruby 10 3,198 15-07-2024, 07:31
Last Post: JeromeD
  Happy Birthday Jerome... CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,828 08-07-2023, 15:33
Last Post: JeromeD
  Happy Birthday Jerome CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,854 08-07-2022, 13:03
Last Post: JeromeD
  Happy Birthday Jerome CRAZY-HORSE 4 2,100 08-07-2021, 11:17
Last Post: JeromeD
  where is Jerome???? CRAZY-HORSE 1 948 20-06-2021, 12:50
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Jerome CRAZY-HORSE 8 3,377 09-07-2020, 13:57
Last Post: Jerome
  I Miss Jerome Music Head 2 1,765 21-03-2019, 07:00
Last Post: Jerome

Forum Jump: