The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What will you listen to this Christmas?
#1
So the other day I was early shopping for myself and others. And i was in this clothing store, and they were playing the best Christmas music. All the classics and everything. I was shocked because christmas is a while away, but I guess now-a-days people start early. But i asked on of the works what CD was it, and they said it was Mannheim Steamroller “Christmasville” and I went home to check it out. So i bought it on itunes? Has anyone heard christmas music yet in the mall. Ladies I know we all shop. So i thought it would be cute to have some christmas music for my guest.
http://www.amazon.com/Christmasville-Man...235&sr=8-3
[FONT=&quot]Let me know what you think?

Sara
[/FONT]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What will you listen to this Christmas? - by saramitch85 - 13-11-2008, 03:02

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Merry Christmas everyone CRAZY-HORSE 6 1,585 26-12-2025, 12:26
Last Post: JeromeD
  Merry Christmas CRAZY-HORSE 3 2,218 25-12-2024, 04:45
Last Post: JeromeD
  Merry Christmas one and all... CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,503 25-12-2023, 06:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year... CRAZY-HORSE 7 2,431 25-12-2021, 10:34
Last Post: Ruby
  Merry Christmas to all... CRAZY-HORSE 4 2,041 25-12-2020, 13:24
Last Post: Music Head
  Merry Christmas CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,498 24-12-2019, 17:57
Last Post: Ruby
Star Happy Christmas Everyone! Ruby 6 3,270 30-12-2018, 04:40
Last Post: SteveO
  How much music do you listen to? CMB1888 29 13,178 15-10-2018, 05:29
Last Post: sjpolyguy
  Merry Christmas Jerome 3 2,319 24-12-2017, 12:41
Last Post: Music Head
  Merry Christmas to all: CRAZY-HORSE 5 2,922 27-12-2016, 08:54
Last Post: GustavoWoltmann

Forum Jump: