13-11-2008, 16:30
Oh, and I forgot to say, BB King!!!
Something I do enjoy about searching out Christmas music is finding new original tunes, or old favorites done by today's "popular" artists.
Some examples:
I've always enjoyed Bon Jovi's Christmas tunes. His "Please Come Home For Christmas" is great (not quite as good as BB King, but still fun). I've also heard a version of "Rocking Around The Christmas Tree" done as a duet with Cheryl Crow and Mary J. Blige. That may sound like an odd combo, but the ladies do play well off each other. :coffee:
Something I do enjoy about searching out Christmas music is finding new original tunes, or old favorites done by today's "popular" artists.
Some examples:
I've always enjoyed Bon Jovi's Christmas tunes. His "Please Come Home For Christmas" is great (not quite as good as BB King, but still fun). I've also heard a version of "Rocking Around The Christmas Tree" done as a duet with Cheryl Crow and Mary J. Blige. That may sound like an odd combo, but the ladies do play well off each other. :coffee:
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says ...
'Oh shit....she's awake!!'
http://www.theportalmagazine.com
http://www.myspace.com/theportalmagazine
http://www.twitter.com/theportalmag
http://www.myspace.com/sweetcjfan
'Oh shit....she's awake!!'
http://www.theportalmagazine.com
http://www.myspace.com/theportalmagazine
http://www.twitter.com/theportalmag
http://www.myspace.com/sweetcjfan

