Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What will you listen to this Christmas?
#6
Bing Crosby (White Christmas), Slade (Merry Xmas Everybody), Wizzard (I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day), Mariah Carey and My Chemical Romance (2 different versions)(All I Want For Christmas Is You)

And definitely not Cliff Richard, Jona Lewie or Bruce Springsteen (Santa Claus is Coming To Town)

I love Christmas -I saw a house decorated 2 weekends ago - Pre Halloween - and wasn't annoyed 'cos well - tinsel and fairy lights!
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Merry Christmas everyone CRAZY-HORSE 6 1,587 26-12-2025, 12:26
Last Post: JeromeD
  Merry Christmas CRAZY-HORSE 3 2,222 25-12-2024, 04:45
Last Post: JeromeD
  Merry Christmas one and all... CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,505 25-12-2023, 06:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year... CRAZY-HORSE 7 2,436 25-12-2021, 10:34
Last Post: Ruby
  Merry Christmas to all... CRAZY-HORSE 4 2,046 25-12-2020, 13:24
Last Post: Music Head
  Merry Christmas CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,499 24-12-2019, 17:57
Last Post: Ruby
Star Happy Christmas Everyone! Ruby 6 3,271 30-12-2018, 04:40
Last Post: SteveO
  How much music do you listen to? CMB1888 29 13,209 15-10-2018, 05:29
Last Post: sjpolyguy
  Merry Christmas Jerome 3 2,322 24-12-2017, 12:41
Last Post: Music Head
  Merry Christmas to all: CRAZY-HORSE 5 2,933 27-12-2016, 08:54
Last Post: GustavoWoltmann

Forum Jump: