Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Legally Blonde-The Musical award win
#7
I didn't know there was a Legally Blonde musical. I'm not sure if I'd like it or not. I really liked the first movie, but I felt that they kind of missed the mark with the second. I'd be worried that the musical was more similar to the second film.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best (non musical) Film Soundtrack djdave 63 24,948 19-03-2020, 23:47
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Once Upon A Time (Musical Episode) Snowman999 3 2,513 15-05-2017, 05:33
Last Post: Snowman999
  Musical Theatre or film review topics? theuprightbass 3 2,350 13-08-2016, 03:39
Last Post: theuprightbass
  That Guy Wrote a Musical?! theuprightbass 15 5,345 09-08-2016, 18:53
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Best Theatre Musical Mikecowell 4 2,590 06-08-2016, 02:41
Last Post: SteveO
  Top Five Musical Movies That Should Have Stage Adaptations! (By My Opinion) theuprightbass 0 1,948 03-08-2015, 15:30
Last Post: theuprightbass
  kinks musical sunny afternoon Mrrusty1 0 1,459 13-12-2014, 10:51
Last Post: Mrrusty1
  Favorite Musical? Stage or Movie jroknbok 45 15,673 14-10-2013, 22:32
Last Post: Mrrusty1
  Help with Musical Composition Teocosmo 1 1,597 08-09-2012, 08:20
Last Post: Jerome
  Chicago the MUsical at sea captswagger 1 2,534 06-09-2012, 23:37
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: