18-12-2008, 19:31
Yup, I agree this is a good thread.
Major shows this year:
- Roger Waters in London. A fantastic night with my musical hero & his band. Included a full play through of the Floyd's Dark Side of The Moon. Doesn't get much better than this...
- ...Except for popping my Radiohead cherry at Victoria Park in London.
I've longed to see them live for years, and wasn't disappointed. Excellent weather, dazzling music, wicked lighting, and a crowd with a real love for the band. Best gig of 2008 for me.
- Neil Young, plus an impressive supporting cast. Again, this is one of my musical heroes, and he was superb. Day was spoiled a little by good ol' British inclement weather.
And I've just secured tickets for Bob Dylan in April next year, again in London. Haven't seen him live for nearly 25 years, and thought we ought to see him live again before it's too late...
Major shows this year:
- Roger Waters in London. A fantastic night with my musical hero & his band. Included a full play through of the Floyd's Dark Side of The Moon. Doesn't get much better than this...
- ...Except for popping my Radiohead cherry at Victoria Park in London.
I've longed to see them live for years, and wasn't disappointed. Excellent weather, dazzling music, wicked lighting, and a crowd with a real love for the band. Best gig of 2008 for me.
- Neil Young, plus an impressive supporting cast. Again, this is one of my musical heroes, and he was superb. Day was spoiled a little by good ol' British inclement weather.
And I've just secured tickets for Bob Dylan in April next year, again in London. Haven't seen him live for nearly 25 years, and thought we ought to see him live again before it's too late...

