Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Note To My Homeys
#4
I HAVE THE SAME DAM PROBLEM, MUSIC HEAD !!!!! Time for a new computer dude!!!!!!!!! I am afraid to post links as I get kicked out halfway through.....real pain!
Music Head Wrote:just an fyi
I have not stopped posting in the "What Are You Listening To....." threads voluntarily.
Just having computer issues.
Lost my laptop and I'm on an old computer that is slower than feces.
Can't even watch videos on it.
I'm screwed until I can get a new computer.
I'll still be here, just not posting as much (too frustrating waiting for a response).
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Note To My Homeys - by Music Head - 21-07-2012, 11:12

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Note to songwriters: Take more baths jazzboCR 0 867 20-02-2015, 18:25
Last Post: jazzboCR
  The highest note ever whistled jazzboCR 0 840 05-09-2014, 21:40
Last Post: jazzboCR
  A note from Gryphon gryphon 5 2,379 06-02-2012, 13:28
Last Post: gryphon
  Note: " to guests" CRAZY-HORSE 5 2,725 27-11-2010, 10:09
Last Post: gryphon

Forum Jump: