Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What are you favorite/least favorite songs on the radio right now?
#4
Anything by The Beatles is what I love to hear from time to time...I usually try to stop what I'm doing to enjoy their total brilliance !!!!!

I'm not much for the continual four beat dance song.
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Carrie Underwood - Favorite Time Of Year Music Head 0 923 14-12-2020, 12:48
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: BBC Radio-2 All Stars - "stop crying your heart out" CRAZY-HORSE 0 982 20-11-2020, 20:56
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Ingrid Michaelson - Stranger Songs Music Head 1 1,501 16-07-2019, 20:38
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Best Japanese Anime Songs could make you cry koukei 0 906 23-12-2016, 16:01
Last Post: koukei
  18 Of The Best Pop Songs Of 2016 So Far tiendat7 0 1,083 26-09-2016, 00:58
Last Post: tiendat7
  The Best Japanese Love Songs and Music of All Time FMusic 2 1,848 13-07-2016, 04:44
Last Post: FMusic
  Best Russian music and songs FMusic 0 1,229 14-06-2016, 10:36
Last Post: FMusic
  Top Chinese Love Songs and Music of All Time FMusic 0 1,301 03-06-2016, 05:20
Last Post: FMusic
  Best Japanese Anime Songs and Music FMusic 0 1,180 03-06-2016, 05:15
Last Post: FMusic
  Best Japanese Love Songs FMusic 2 2,027 03-06-2016, 05:06
Last Post: FMusic

Forum Jump: