Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Are You Looking to Try a New Genre in 2009 ??
#3
I'm always looking for new styles and genres of music. Lately I've been getting into south american psych-rock and folk from the 70's. I imagine I'll try some more of that.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Are You Looking to Try a New Genre in 2009 ?? - by JonG - 11-01-2009, 19:06
Are You Looking to Try a New Genre in 2009 ?? - by Iota - 12-01-2009, 21:33

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Beatles song can transmute to any genre--an ongoing series jazzboCR 5 2,676 15-03-2014, 02:44
Last Post: SteveO
  Best Films of 2009 JonG 11 3,726 29-01-2010, 07:08
Last Post: JonG
  Music Genre Forums Restructure techman 3 2,948 18-01-2010, 19:26
Last Post: Tiggi
  The health update as of December 4, 2009 Beach 8 3,307 05-12-2009, 02:30
Last Post: Beach
  Christmas 2009 plans? ambernector 10 3,483 27-11-2009, 23:39
Last Post: ambernector
  Genre boards General Discussion ambernector 13 5,600 01-08-2009, 22:59
Last Post: ambernector
  which genre is the most popular on music discussion bryce 8 3,085 31-07-2009, 16:13
Last Post: ambernector
  Need help finding a music Genre Grix 2 1,890 11-03-2009, 16:28
Last Post: Iota

Forum Jump: