Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Mahavishnu Orchestra - "Between Nothingness and Eternity Bonus Disk"
#3
Music Head Wrote:I think Jerome was one of them

Not so much for me

I do like some of their material, but I would certainly not be an expert on their music. Don't really know much about them. I do like JMcL's solo material.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Alex Warren - Eternity Music Head 0 1,580 01-08-2025, 12:02
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Bryan Ferry and His Orchestra - Bitter-Sweet Ruby 4 2,722 25-12-2020, 15:35
Last Post: Jerome
  NEW SONG: Jimmy Barnes ft: Australian Chamber Orchestra "killing time" CRAZY-HORSE 0 720 08-10-2020, 21:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Jim James & Louisville Orchestra "back to the end of the world" CRAZY-HORSE 0 910 26-09-2019, 21:55
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Elvis Presley & The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra "if i can dream" CRAZY-HORSE 6 4,284 14-11-2015, 10:07
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Digital Orchestra Soundtrack BrainClaim 0 2,384 25-12-2014, 14:43
Last Post: BrainClaim
  Paige Cora & Her Orchestra - "Forest Pine" (live) tsydae 4 2,146 29-05-2014, 07:33
Last Post: ashleyjordan
  dave brubeck a big influence on jon lords concertio for group and orchestra Mrrusty1 1 1,440 06-12-2012, 01:32
Last Post: Frownland

Forum Jump: