Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Live Show Thread
#8
By far the best concert I went to this year was Jonny Lang!! I saw him at the House of Blues and he was so passionate and inspirational!

I am hoping to see Kieth Urban when he comes to the House of Blues in Hollywood... I love seeing show at the HOB... so intimate Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Live Show Thread - by Dementia32 - 17-12-2008, 04:08
The Live Show Thread - by CMB1888 - 14-01-2009, 02:31

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  new Neil Young "live album" details CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,646 30-04-2016, 04:52
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  vans warped tour thread untilwegettom 0 1,023 04-03-2016, 18:12
Last Post: untilwegettom
  championing the unheralded--an ongoing thread jazzboCR 97 28,856 05-03-2015, 06:13
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Performer Hospitality: Within a Live Music Context. kitch89 5 2,338 01-03-2015, 05:18
Last Post: jazzboCR
  The Association Football Thread Big Ears 44 10,809 18-12-2014, 22:01
Last Post: Big Ears
  Wasn't there a concerts thread before? TraceNspace 5 2,621 20-08-2014, 13:07
Last Post: SteveO
  A Condolence Thread For The Victims Of MH17 gryphon 6 2,362 23-07-2014, 21:39
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  internet radio show all about guitars jazzboCR 1 1,232 13-05-2014, 02:03
Last Post: SteveO
  distinctive voices and voicing--an ongoing Thread jazzboCR 6 2,345 30-03-2014, 15:52
Last Post: SteveO
  Why was this Thread locked? jazzboCR 2 1,394 22-02-2014, 22:41
Last Post: jazzboCR

Forum Jump: