Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Please read this:The heat in Australia..........
#10
CMB1888 Wrote:Oh I get it now - yeah, it's not 4 wheel drive, which never matters until it snows.

You might guess that I have a deep disinterest in cars

(although the bit about the colour was a (bad) joke).
I don't get the joke - bad or otherwise. Sorry! From what I can see, your car IS Midnight Blue or something of that nature. :confused:
Beachie
www.beachblues.org
http://au.youtube.com/beachblues


Enjoy the fruits of life, for the fruits of death are few. (©Rod Jeffery 1990)
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I read the news today, oh boy! CRAZY-HORSE 1,751 578,399 06-09-2026, 05:28
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Australia general election results SteveO 2 1,705 08-09-2013, 18:55
Last Post: SteveO
  Australia Day CRAZY-HORSE 15 4,747 17-03-2011, 15:25
Last Post: Schmidty797
  refugee deaths off west.australia coast CRAZY-HORSE 6 2,617 16-12-2010, 21:13
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: