18-03-2009, 03:37
I say no. I think most will post once and never again. That's why we don't allow links from new members. I think most of those potential new members will act this way. They won't contribute to MD.
| Poll: Should we allow first timers to post a myspace link? This poll is closed. |
|||
| yes | 2 | 25.00% | |
| no | 6 | 75.00% | |
| not decided | 0 | 0% | |
| Total | 8 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
Should we allow first time posters to post myspace links
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Should we allow first time posters to post myspace links - by techman - 17-03-2009, 20:45
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| time for a short break | CRAZY-HORSE | 8 | 2,903 |
01-11-2023, 17:51 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| my, how time flies... | CRAZY-HORSE | 0 | 996 |
26-12-2020, 14:32 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|
| looks like David Crosby has upset Graham Nash for the last time! | CRAZY-HORSE | 2 | 1,738 |
14-04-2016, 05:58 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|
| Am I still allowed to post here? | Ex_ATCer | 1 | 1,973 |
11-01-2016, 11:23 Last Post: Music Head |
|
| I haven't been here for a long time but I thought I would just stop by to say hello | gryphon | 10 | 3,141 |
15-07-2014, 20:57 Last Post: gryphon |
|
| Comedy time | CRAZY-HORSE | 31 | 8,672 |
16-05-2014, 19:04 Last Post: jazzboCR |
|
| Celebration time for Gary Barlow | angelina | 2 | 2,413 |
22-02-2014, 19:29 Last Post: jazzboCR |
|
| Fun Topic Time | gryphon | 9 | 3,889 |
21-02-2014, 03:28 Last Post: jazzboCR |
|
| Fun Topic Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | gryphon | 7 | 2,606 |
21-02-2014, 01:06 Last Post: jazzboCR |
|
| Time to break out the lawnmower......... | Jerome | 1 | 1,451 |
28-12-2012, 16:03 Last Post: TraceNspace |
|