Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Mystery, esoteric, horror movies. What are the best ones?
#19
Hey Techman! I thought the SAW series would fit into the HORROR genre because they are horrific films! ..and it's the only film of a slight interest I could get on Netflix..Crazy Horse was right , the first one was a far cry and better than the last one!.I'm beginning to think Netfklix is a rip off...B movies and the like,...I checked out the psychological horror movies recommended by the MD members and came up with nothing! \

However I watched a very good comedy last night ...THE SITTER...A GOOD LAUGH !
techman Wrote:The saw films are not horror films. They are gore films. You are not likely to sit on the edge of your seat waiting for a monster to jump out at you. Instead your likely to throw up because it is nasty. The hostel was the same.
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  take movies/music with you jazzboCR 0 1,098 30-09-2014, 16:48
Last Post: jazzboCR
  favourite movies CRAZY-HORSE 19 6,275 27-06-2012, 05:58
Last Post: hatchetman
  Been to movies recently? ambernector 15 5,057 29-01-2011, 16:43
Last Post: CMB1888
  Guess The Mystery Star ! gryphon 2 1,605 30-04-2010, 21:13
Last Post: gryphon
  Who compose the copyright-free music to use in movies and/or other things Drealm 1 1,625 27-09-2009, 15:15
Last Post: ambernector
  Horror Films CMB1888 15 5,833 16-12-2008, 09:52
Last Post: Syn

Forum Jump: