The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello I am glad to be here !
#1
I feel that I can offer well formed opinions and views on just about any music genre without bieng biast and hope to engage in great discussions with anybody ! I have not met an individual yet that I could share my ideas on music so I hope to find it here. I am 23 and know about things like Gregarian chants , Bachs enormous contributions to music, the devils interval, Myths behind Beethovens true concert pitches, why people should bow to Fransisco Terrega,How blues guitar evolved from a locomotive,The English Invasion,Why Black Sabbath created metal and started the genre,Punks rise, disco,new wave,country,why Johnny Cash is a bad ass,Bob Dylan and his impact and why,The differrence between one good note vs many notes,the music industrie and its fears and cash control,why amazing musicians never make it to radio while the hacks do, and on and on I go.....Cant wait to meet you !
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hello I am glad to be here ! - by Binklebaum - 15-03-2008, 06:57
Hello I am glad to be here ! - by timfen - 15-03-2008, 22:51
Hello I am glad to be here ! - by ambernector - 16-03-2008, 11:39
Hello I am glad to be here ! - by Tiggi - 16-03-2008, 18:33
Hello I am glad to be here ! - by manicminer - 16-03-2008, 19:32
Hello I am glad to be here ! - by Binklebaum - 17-03-2008, 18:38
Hello I am glad to be here ! - by Binklebaum - 17-03-2008, 19:01
Hello I am glad to be here ! - by manicminer - 21-03-2008, 18:27
Hello I am glad to be here ! - by samantha - 22-03-2008, 14:29

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello! Glad to be here! IvanMC 10 3,068 04-08-2013, 19:28
Last Post: SteveO
  Hi, everyone! So glad to be here! introverted_lefty 6 2,422 19-09-2012, 14:03
Last Post: lanaa

Forum Jump: