17-03-2008, 18:38
In simple terms based on observation. Un-inspired, image driven, and trying way too hard to fit in with the music of today.
|
Hello I am glad to be here !
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Hello I am glad to be here ! - by Binklebaum - 15-03-2008, 06:57
Hello I am glad to be here ! - by timfen - 15-03-2008, 22:51
Hello I am glad to be here ! - by ambernector - 16-03-2008, 11:39
Hello I am glad to be here ! - by Tiggi - 16-03-2008, 18:33
Hello I am glad to be here ! - by manicminer - 16-03-2008, 19:32
Hello I am glad to be here ! - by Binklebaum - 17-03-2008, 18:38
Hello I am glad to be here ! - by Binklebaum - 17-03-2008, 19:01
Hello I am glad to be here ! - by manicminer - 21-03-2008, 18:27
Hello I am glad to be here ! - by samantha - 22-03-2008, 14:29
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Hello! Glad to be here! | IvanMC | 10 | 3,069 |
04-08-2013, 19:28 Last Post: SteveO |
|
| Hi, everyone! So glad to be here! | introverted_lefty | 6 | 2,426 |
19-09-2012, 14:03 Last Post: lanaa |
|