Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New to punk
#10
Hm.
I don't know much about punk but I'm gonna say try:
Anti-Flag
The Bouncing Souls
The Offspring
and Streetlight Manifesto, I guess they're actually ska but they sound punk to me.
Lol.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New to punk - by Syn - 08-09-2008, 16:26

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: A$AP Rocky - Punk Rocky Music Head 0 550 25-01-2026, 11:52
Last Post: Music Head
  Punk Rock Doodles of The Ramones dennis1077 0 1,197 27-05-2016, 01:00
Last Post: dennis1077
  Pop-punk: Is it just watered down punk? EllieBrand 1 1,356 03-10-2014, 19:11
Last Post: Music Head
  Cool Short Punk Rock! V-Andrew 0 1,111 12-09-2014, 18:18
Last Post: V-Andrew
  Punk rock!! Mormo Zine 26 7,528 02-09-2014, 23:14
Last Post: Mormo Zine
  Top 5 punk bands? ambernector 95 47,195 18-04-2014, 06:55
Last Post: imamusicfreak
  Punk/ New Wave / Post Punk / Dark Wave - Great Artists/Albums Ian Lambert 9 4,803 03-03-2014, 23:54
Last Post: Benjamin
  Real Punk 2013 Lazarus 0 1,102 13-05-2013, 09:12
Last Post: Lazarus
  I have never listened to punk centermez 30 11,787 08-03-2012, 09:31
Last Post: morre
  Rocket From The Tombs. The real Godfathers of punk? gater 8 3,042 16-09-2011, 20:50
Last Post: gater

Forum Jump: