28-07-2009, 23:00
I absolutely loved The Autumn Effect. Never got around to getting Division though...I should do that. So I guess having just put out an album in 2008 (Division), I wouldn't expect to see another one from them just yet.
|
these guys are AMAZING!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
these guys are AMAZING! - by sarahann - 24-01-2008, 15:11
these guys are AMAZING! - by Venejer_JoseM - 30-03-2008, 08:38
these guys are AMAZING! - by Kurt Staley - 30-04-2008, 00:51
these guys are AMAZING! - by bryce - 28-07-2009, 22:55
these guys are AMAZING! - by Hem - 28-07-2009, 23:00
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Don't know where you rank these guys | jazzboCR | 0 | 1,167 |
28-06-2015, 05:32 Last Post: jazzboCR |
|
| Guys have you ever try turksih rock ? | Turk Rak | 0 | 978 |
21-04-2015, 15:34 Last Post: Turk Rak |
|
| Amazing live performance from Mo Evans & Stephanie Fraser | geeeaidan | 0 | 1,170 |
13-04-2015, 16:14 Last Post: geeeaidan |
|
| As little as I trust guys with 2 first names (John Fred, say)... | jazzboCR | 0 | 958 |
04-04-2015, 05:40 Last Post: jazzboCR |
|
| I've found some talented guys! | milan1999424 | 0 | 876 |
29-12-2014, 18:45 Last Post: milan1999424 |
|
| What do you guys think of Korn? | Nasuul | 14 | 5,847 |
03-07-2009, 21:48 Last Post: bryce |
|