14-07-2014, 04:37
jazzboCR Wrote:I don't understand all the vehement pushback in what was presentesd as a component, not the component. And it can't be said that genetics /DNA code had nothing to do with it unless he and his family/ancestors were genotyped and scientifically proved not to have it. About music being mathematics (well, arithmetic--yes, of course and Bach proved it) but math by itself is sterile-sounding and why I don't like much synthesizer stuff. BTW what exactly is synthesizer music synthesizing? Can you synthesize something that never existed in any analogue form? Or even hybridize? I believe another word or phrase is needed--"shaped artificial sound that's appreciable by humans".
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.

