16-08-2009, 01:20
You can hear the mp3 here:
zSHARE - La La La De Yay Yeh song .mp3
Anyone have any ideas? I recorded it to cassette off a jazz/new age radio station signal back in 1989. I've got several others I want to identify but thought I'ld just start with one. Don't know why radio station DJ's play songs and don't tell who the artist is till after five other songs have played.
New here and hoping to join the community. Thanks for your help.
zSHARE - La La La De Yay Yeh song .mp3
Anyone have any ideas? I recorded it to cassette off a jazz/new age radio station signal back in 1989. I've got several others I want to identify but thought I'ld just start with one. Don't know why radio station DJ's play songs and don't tell who the artist is till after five other songs have played.
New here and hoping to join the community. Thanks for your help.
