Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can't identify this caribbean style instrumental recorded in 1989
#5
tlooknbill Wrote:BTW there is music software that allows you to play a song on your computer and find it by sound over the web, no lyrics needed. It's called "Tunatic".

The best site I found that finds by lyrics is Zworks.com. I've identified over 5 songs so far off this 1989 recording using both technologies.


Do you realize what you've done?

I was not aware of that Tunatic software.

You just made me do a jump in the future. Seriously; I was dreaming of something like that and you just proved me it already exist. That's incredible!

Only one thing I can say: Thanks.

I tested it and apart from few exceptions, it works like a charm. And on the FAQ page of Tunatic, there are a lots of links to other software that also recognize if you sing it of hum it or even tap it with your keyboard.

So man, you just changed my musical world. Thanks again.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Identify that tune. skett 0 1,092 10-12-2016, 09:50
Last Post: skett
  Need help to identify instruments used in these videos (Shenmue) Mind_Games 0 1,126 17-10-2016, 11:53
Last Post: Mind_Games
  Looking for harry, can anyone identify a song with these lyrics? Robin Smith 3 2,697 30-04-2016, 00:16
Last Post: Gerry Jfeltch
  name of instrumental at 23:04 of Broly Parody 123 (link given) mooniz 0 1,577 10-01-2016, 15:37
Last Post: mooniz
  Help me to identify song by recording, please user008 0 1,057 10-05-2015, 15:18
Last Post: user008
  Please, try to identify this song nicolas2015alcubo 4 2,042 23-04-2015, 09:30
Last Post: TipoDual
  Help to identify song title / artist please k33adr 0 1,236 16-01-2015, 15:56
Last Post: k33adr
  HELP me PLEASE! To identify this song in particular reb9302 0 857 16-11-2014, 00:54
Last Post: reb9302
  Pls identify this, I wrote it from my memory, it seems classical music ynm 1 1,322 08-10-2014, 09:13
Last Post: Levisaxos
  Please help me to identify that song Ripley 1 1,139 03-10-2014, 12:05
Last Post: jlvo

Forum Jump: