Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello I am glad to be here !
#8
Yeah I agree with you entirely on this one. Todays music scene is like something of a production line. What happens to manufactured stuff? They don't last. Today's music scene is way too money oriented.

The blues and rock scene from the 40's, 50's and 60's in the states includes some of the best legends that will last the test of time. Including Elvis, Fats Dominoes, and suck like.
MANIC MINER Confusedtraightface:
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hello I am glad to be here ! - by Binklebaum - 15-03-2008, 06:57
Hello I am glad to be here ! - by timfen - 15-03-2008, 22:51
Hello I am glad to be here ! - by ambernector - 16-03-2008, 11:39
Hello I am glad to be here ! - by Tiggi - 16-03-2008, 18:33
Hello I am glad to be here ! - by manicminer - 16-03-2008, 19:32
Hello I am glad to be here ! - by Binklebaum - 17-03-2008, 18:38
Hello I am glad to be here ! - by Binklebaum - 17-03-2008, 19:01
Hello I am glad to be here ! - by manicminer - 21-03-2008, 18:27
Hello I am glad to be here ! - by samantha - 22-03-2008, 14:29

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello! Glad to be here! IvanMC 10 3,068 04-08-2013, 19:28
Last Post: SteveO
  Hi, everyone! So glad to be here! introverted_lefty 6 2,422 19-09-2012, 14:03
Last Post: lanaa

Forum Jump: