24-02-2015, 02:48
Thank you for the advice! My turntable sounds very good, it is powered by a 45 watt per channel Pioneer receiver from the late 1970's. My Sanyo has an old Empire cartridge but the needle is still good.
I am thinking about a new head shell because because I read some good things about the Ortofon 2M Red cartridge and the sound it produces. I was just thinking that a back up cartridge might be a good idea. Thank you both again for all the information and advice! ....Best wishes, Bob
I am thinking about a new head shell because because I read some good things about the Ortofon 2M Red cartridge and the sound it produces. I was just thinking that a back up cartridge might be a good idea. Thank you both again for all the information and advice! ....Best wishes, Bob
Thanks be to God for our blessings.

