Posts: 3,952
Threads: 645
Joined: Feb 2014
What am I gonna do with a river?...Could you cry me a beer instead? << The hook for here is, it's such a great song.
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Posts: 3,952
Threads: 645
Joined: Feb 2014
Pretty cool that the letters "B J." stand for...
beef jerky and Billy Joel
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
I golf in the 70s...if it gets hotter than that I quit!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 3,952
Threads: 645
Joined: Feb 2014
I used a stepladder today. I had to...I never knew my real ladder.
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Posts: 3,952
Threads: 645
Joined: Feb 2014
Children's alphabet books are the only thing keeping us remembering what a xylophone is.
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Posts: 33
Threads: 3
Joined: Jun 2014
Haha xD Some of these are pretty good, the busta rhymes one made me laugh :tongue:
jazzboCR Wrote:Oh and BTW, "racecar" spelled backwards is "racecar".
i heard Jason say that in home movies and it always stuck with me.
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Why do people wear sunglasses in the rain ?
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 3,952
Threads: 645
Joined: Feb 2014
SteveO Wrote:Why do people wear sunglasses in the rain ?
Not to be a buster but sunglasses have a polarizing function to help sharpen and distinguish light and dark
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Posts: 3,952
Threads: 645
Joined: Feb 2014
Listening to Jay-Z has literally taught me everything I know about whether or not a cop can legally search my car.
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Posts: 3,952
Threads: 645
Joined: Feb 2014
I can't wait til Taylor Swift breaks up with a Black guy so she can put out a rap album.
I just fell down the stairs holding a guitar and...accidentally wrote a One Direction song.
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR