Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Age Span?
#11
Hey Linda Reb! I am also 61 on the 20 Feb this year...when's your birthday? I think there are a substantial amount of under 40 members here!
rebelgirl Wrote:I think there are still members from DP's site who are younger than 40. Holly looks younger (I may be wrong). I'm 61. When I reached 60 I really felt like I was old but I don't think about it anymore. It's just a number. Everybody will get there Lord willing. Just have to pop the pills more :laugh:
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#12
I turned 47 in February, but in all honesty, I feel like age is just a number (until my body tells me otherwise, that is!). People are usually a bit surprised to learn my age because they think I'm much younger; whether that's because of my looks or my behavior...I don't want to know. *laughs*
Everyone has an Angel: a Guardian who watches over us. We can't know what form they'll take. One day, old man. Next day, little girl. But don't let appearances fool you, they can be as fierce as any dragon. Yet they're not here to fight our battles, but to whisper from our heart. Reminding that it's us: it's everyone of us who holds power over the world we create. -Sweet Pea
Reply
#13
52 in couple of days - Look like 72, feel like 22!
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#14
So MAG2NYC and SteveO are a pair of Pisces (or is that supposed to be Pisceans) - that explains everything.......
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#15
OK so now that everyone has revealed their age, how about your sign of the zodiac - both eastern and western - I am a Cancer/Tiger - anybody???
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#16
Jerome Wrote:So MAG2NYC and SteveO are a pair of Pisces (or is that supposed to be Pisceans) - that explains everything.......

My birthday is February 2, so I'm the epitome of an AQUARIUS, Jerome!! I don't read too much into horoscopes and such, but this is right on the mark --> http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/aq...nlove.html
Everyone has an Angel: a Guardian who watches over us. We can't know what form they'll take. One day, old man. Next day, little girl. But don't let appearances fool you, they can be as fierce as any dragon. Yet they're not here to fight our battles, but to whisper from our heart. Reminding that it's us: it's everyone of us who holds power over the world we create. -Sweet Pea
Reply
#17
MAG2NYC Wrote:I turned 47 in February, but in all honesty, I feel like age is just a number (until my body tells me otherwise, that is!). People are usually a bit surprised to learn my age because they think I'm much younger; whether that's because of my looks or my behavior...I don't want to know. *laughs*

Why do we have to make a choice? How about "total package", if that's not off putting?
BTW I"m a Pisces, born on International Women's Day--though that was proclaimed 2 years after my birth. Evidently, it took the world that amount of time to catch hip...<< the preceding is a near-perfect Piscean comment (truthful but in a smart-mouth manner).
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Reply
#18
im Leo/Goat....
july 26th,
same birthday as Mick Jagger and Australia's greatest Prime Minister John Howard, or should i say...they have the same birthday as me!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#19
Come, come people - I want your Eastern sign as well. What's wrong with you lot. Can't you read? (CH - you are excluded but Dani is not!) Dish the dirt boys and girls.......(anyone spotted a trend yet?)
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#20
Jerome Wrote:Come, come people - I want your Eastern sign as well. What's wrong with you lot. Can't you read? (CH - you are excluded but Dani is not!) Dish the dirt boys and girls.......(anyone spotted a trend yet?)

My gosh you're pushy, Jerome! *laughs* Fine. Fine. Aquarius/Horse (and I'm a little freaked out by what I just read about the Horse. Way too accurate...). Here's a link to the Chinese Sign page, if anyone needs it. http://www.astrology.com/chinese-astrology
Everyone has an Angel: a Guardian who watches over us. We can't know what form they'll take. One day, old man. Next day, little girl. But don't let appearances fool you, they can be as fierce as any dragon. Yet they're not here to fight our battles, but to whisper from our heart. Reminding that it's us: it's everyone of us who holds power over the world we create. -Sweet Pea
Reply


Forum Jump: