Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Leona Lewis
#11
Music Head Wrote:I hate all that modal/falsetto crap with the voice, where they feel they have to hit every note there is within their 3 minute time allowed.

I can't argue with that, I totally agree. I think for a 'current day' artist she is good. No comparisons with the true great artists like Freddie Mercury. What else has 2009 brought us, in good artists?
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#12
goth metal raver Wrote:I kind of liked Bleeding Love.

But she's not really my kind of artist - and I agree with Music Head about that annoying singing style of trying to hit lots of different notes in quick succession. It annoys me enough when Mariah Carey does that - why do all these X factor contestants have to copy such an annoying style of singing?

You make a valid point. That's why I am voting John and Edward.

YouTube - The X Factor - John And Edward - Live Show 5: GhostBusters

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#13
I can't stand John and Edward. They can not sing, and it seems unfair to the other artists that are better, who are going home because of these guys.
Reply
#14
That's Showbiz !!

That's why I avoid it like the plague :biggrin:
Reply
#15
samantha Wrote:I can't stand John and Edward. They can not sing, and it seems unfair to the other artists that are better, who are going home because of these guys.

I love Jedward!

I think they'll go out this week though Sad
Reply
#16
CMB1888 Wrote:I love Jedward!

I think they'll go out this week though Sad

You have the same bad taste as me. :laugh:

All the chat shows are talking about Jedward and how they have a future in showbiz. The wife was comparing them to Bros from the 80's.
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#17
:focus:

Like most pop music, that damn Happy song is growing on me.:bolt:

Reply
#18
CMB1888 Wrote:I love Jedward!

I think they'll go out this week though Sad

:frown: - they are loopers though...

- Leona Lewis wore a Vivienne Westwood dress to the AMAs (there, on-topic)
Reply
#19
CMB1888 Wrote:Leona Lewis wore a Vivienne Westwood dress to the AMAs (there, on-topic)

Oh my gosh, how cool is that? I totally freaked out when I read that. Pretty much like this creature.
Reply
#20
Iota Wrote:Oh my gosh, how cool is that? I totally freaked out when I read that. Pretty much like this creature.

Ok then - just for you

[Image: 23lfh5i.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SINGLE: Lewis Capaldi - "stay love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 412 30-05-2026, 13:33
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Lewis Capaldi - wish you the best CRAZY-HORSE 0 728 22-04-2023, 04:23
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Lewis Capaldi "forget me" CRAZY-HORSE 1 908 16-10-2022, 11:49
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Dean Lewis "how do i say goodbye" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,353 18-09-2022, 10:27
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Jenny Lewis "red bull & hennessey" CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,401 05-04-2019, 02:37
Last Post: SteveO
  Pitbull ft. Flo Rida & LunchMoney Lewis - Greenlight Music Head 0 1,028 07-11-2016, 11:24
Last Post: Music Head
  Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Downtown Music Head 0 1,152 03-09-2015, 10:50
Last Post: Music Head
  LunchMoney Lewis - Bills Music Head 11 5,170 22-03-2015, 13:09
Last Post: Music Head
  LUNCHMONEY LEWIS "bills" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,385 01-03-2015, 17:01
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Leona Lewis News Music Head 0 1,434 08-02-2010, 14:18
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: