14-11-2009, 15:22
ambernector Wrote:Yes, when I was longer. About 7 foot longer. :laugh::laugh:
ooo you are REALLY tall then
we can conquer this great divide-hanson
|
Hobbys? Or Just music
|
|
14-11-2009, 15:22
ambernector Wrote:Yes, when I was longer. About 7 foot longer. :laugh::laugh: ooo you are REALLY tall then
we can conquer this great divide-hanson
14-11-2009, 23:51
ambernector Wrote:Don't laugh, but I build and fly high powered model rockets. Oh dear Anthony. You have too much time on your hands. :nod:
15-11-2009, 08:00
I like to read, go on walks, get updated on the happenings of the world (via magazines like Time, Newsweek, and National Geographic), be with friends, draw, sleep. lol is sleeping a hobby?
15-11-2009, 12:42
Miss Fortune Wrote:lol is sleeping a hobby? Sleep is a very good hobby. As long as the dream is good. :evil:
15-11-2009, 16:33
My hobbies are 3 main things: music, movies and video games. So finally, there is always music in my life somehow. (because movies and video games contain music)
17-11-2009, 10:53
Oh I enjoy seeing a good movie as well
I haven't had time for video games lately, sadly.techman: Someone who understands ! I love to dream, I only wish I could remember them as vividly as they play out.
17-11-2009, 19:08
A friend of mine had a dream years ago, in which the dream was interrupted momentarily by a set of theatre curtains closing on the scene, before an intermission was announced, after which the dream continued...
Make of that what you will !!
17-11-2009, 20:50
I like to read, write and be pointlessly confrontational on music forums, though I'm unfortunately not as pointlessly confrontational as Iota.
[URL="http://www.fictionpress.com/%7Edoriane"]
[/URL]
17-11-2009, 21:38
trbc08 Wrote:I like to read, write and be pointlessly confrontational on music forums, though I'm unfortunately not as pointlessly confrontational as Iota.Yes, you indeed have a competitor here.
17-11-2009, 21:40
Music Head Wrote:Yes, you indeed have a competitor here. Second that. :happy:
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee: |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Why is this in my music collection? | CMB1888 | 6 | 3,669 |
03-12-2025, 05:06 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|
| Happy Birthday Music Head | CRAZY-HORSE | 2 | 1,273 |
24-10-2025, 12:33 Last Post: Music Head |
|
| Importance of music | johnnygees | 32 | 15,446 |
04-02-2025, 11:42 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Tring to explain why I like instrumental music | Drealm | 4 | 3,967 |
30-12-2024, 08:03 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Any Artists(not just music) out there | LHDesigns | 1 | 1,816 |
15-04-2023, 09:34 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Salutations Music Head. | CRAZY-HORSE | 3 | 1,799 |
23-10-2022, 15:04 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Learning about music mixing | Homer Bluth | 2 | 2,415 |
08-11-2021, 08:11 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| "Progressive" Music | coordinatednoise | 8 | 5,683 |
06-11-2021, 06:30 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Sometimes porn music is really good | Drealm | 23 | 9,219 |
04-07-2021, 13:55 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it | Drealm | 11 | 4,708 |
03-01-2021, 12:14 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|