Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What are some STUDIO albums that you can truthfully say that you like all the songs o
#11
Tiggi Wrote:Van Morrison - Moondance

agreed...

also STEVIE WONDER "innervisions"
and MARVIN GAYE "what's going on"
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#12
NICK CAVE & THE BAD SEEDS "henry's dream" and "murder ballads"
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#13
you guys always make me think too hard

first 2 Cohen albums for sure
most Beatle albums
Hotel California
The Wall
Highway 61 Revisited
Murder Ballads
I And Love And You

for now

Reply
#14
Don't know about songs as such but an album where I like every single note played has to be Jean Michel Jarre's 'Oxygene'. All the other albums that I think are true classics have some passages or lyrics or notes that I think don't quite fit in. Oxygene is flawless. Every bleep and blob fits.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#15
that reminds me, "The Good Son" for sure. In a lengthy review I wrote about three months ago, I described it as "the most consistent album of all time"

CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:NICK CAVE & THE BAD SEEDS "henry's dream" and "murder ballads"
Reply
#16
Does "Black Saint and the Sinner Lady" count? All the tracks are part of a larger suite, so I'm hesitamt to mention it here but I love every note on that album so much. That album is the meaning of life to me
Reply
#17
Good picks esp Making Movies , Neil and Woodface !!!
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:[Image: 51hP4matwKL._AA115_.jpg] [Image: 318wynwzu8L._AA115_.jpg] [Image: 51AOstOrORL._AA115_.jpg] [Image: 51hEMsVAqLL._AA115_.jpg] [Image: 51mxBDZjvWL._AA115_.jpg] [Image: 51ne3xaoQNL._AA115_.jpg]

DIRE STRAITS..........................................................NEIL YOUNG..........PINK FLOYD.....CROWDED HOUSE
"brothers in arms","making moveis","love over gold".."tonights the night"....."the wall".........."woodface"



to name a few!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#18
and The Wall ,, I forgot The Wall ! yes ....also Nick Cave's Murder Ballads and Beefhart's Trout Mask Replica ! And one of yours Crazy,,,Gotye ...Making Mirrors is pretty damn close...I'll have to relisten.
SteveO Wrote:Good picks esp Making Movies , Neil and Woodface !!!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#19
I knew you'd post this album !!!! Of course it counts!
mtthwibrahim Wrote:Does "Black Saint and the Sinner Lady" count? All the tracks are part of a larger suite, so I'm hesitamt to mention it here but I love every note on that album so much. That album is the meaning of life to me
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#20
Darn...of course The Avett Brothers and Lenny !,,,any newa on his new one ,,in March isn't it ?

thanks La Tete de la Musique ! for your picks !
Music Head Wrote:you guys always make me think too hard

first 2 Cohen albums for sure
most Beatle albums
Hotel California
The Wall
Highway 61 Revisited
Murder Ballads
I And Love And You

for now
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW AND NOTABLE: upcoming albums Ruby 284 111,086 12-08-2026, 06:37
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  My Million Favorite Songs Music Head 259 69,843 10-05-2026, 00:48
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  What albums have you played the most ? SteveO 29 8,731 08-05-2025, 12:12
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Which of these dance songs would be essential for a party? StymeeJones 1 1,849 11-04-2025, 23:37
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  best albums of 2024 lists: CRAZY-HORSE 13 5,488 27-12-2024, 04:05
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  best albums of 2023 lists: CRAZY-HORSE 6 3,257 26-12-2023, 07:40
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Underrated Albums & Hidden Gems Ruby 9 3,988 08-10-2023, 18:59
Last Post: Ruby
  When I say 'relaxing music' what are some of the first albums that come to mind? TraceNspace 19 7,228 07-10-2023, 06:56
Last Post: JeromeD
  50 FAVOURITE SONGS/TRACKS Ruby 82 24,749 01-07-2023, 09:50
Last Post: Ruby
  top 20 songs of all time CRAZY-HORSE 49 17,659 10-05-2023, 15:27
Last Post: Joe

Forum Jump: