06-08-2012, 10:42
I have so many questions about this stupid game
Tracy, would you come up here and answer them for me
I'll even spring for donuts
Tracy, would you come up here and answer them for me
I'll even spring for donuts
|
Song Pop
|
|
06-08-2012, 10:42
I have so many questions about this stupid game
Tracy, would you come up here and answer them for me I'll even spring for donuts
06-08-2012, 13:36
Music Head Wrote:I have so many questions about this stupid game LOL I wish I could! Ask away though. I will try to answer. It took a me a while to get the hang of it.
06-08-2012, 13:44
i figured out that you get more points the quicker you identify a song/artist and equally,the more you score correctly....is that right?
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
06-08-2012, 14:08
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:i figured out that you get more points the quicker you identify a song/artist and equally,the more you score correctly....is that right? Yes but it's worse to guess the song wrong than to guess it slow. If you miss one it seems like you lose a 1,000 points! Also the coins you are earning are to purchase new categories. You need 249 to 399 coins depending on the category to buy them. When you go to challenge an opponent there will be an option near the bottom to 'Get more playlist'. Oh you also earn 'power ups' for winning the tournament. You may have noticed that the game starts over new each week. That's because the tournament last one week. Anyway with the power ups you can do things like eliminate 2 choices during game play or shuffle playlist when you're choosing your next category/genre.
06-08-2012, 20:23
Just tried it out. It's actually pretty entertaining and as long as i stick to the classic rock catagory i have a descent chance of winning.
07-08-2012, 10:26
im just amazed i can guess so many songs in 2-4seconds....and then the stupid pointer slips and i often click a song or artist i know is wrong!!! LMAO, whatever, just a bit of fun eh?
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
07-08-2012, 10:33
wth is SteveO?
nudged him twice don't know what it means but it felt good to nudge the guy
07-08-2012, 10:37
one for the record
I just missed Stairway To Heaven itchy trigger finger did me in is there a Hall Of Shame here?
07-08-2012, 10:49
damn you Boon
07-08-2012, 10:50
you too Tracy, for getting me into this crap
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|