Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
cant wait to hear some it Jerome
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
trying to keep to my self-imposed "2012 releases only" policy for my order but it's so hard
I have so much money
Posts: 289
Threads: 13
Joined: Jan 2012
I must have been very good this year since i got a bunch of great presents including the biography of Keith Richards, some great clothes and of course a lot of wonderfull music such as;
Santana - Illuminations, and Swing of Delight
Joe Bonamassa - Black Rock
Gary Clark Jr - Blak and Blu
Robert Cray - Nothing But Love
Stevie Wonder - Talking Book
Black Country Communion - Afterglow
Raphael Sadiq - Stone Rollin'
Posts: 1,387
Threads: 58
Joined: Jul 2010
I was good this year too! I got an iPad mini which I've been playing song pop with but I'm now checking out how well it displays this site. So far, not bad! Also downloaded tons of free books! I also got a lot of things I wanted for my kitchen......I cook a lot.
It was a great Christmas! The last visitors have finally left. I enjoyed the company but I'm ready for some peace, quiet and relaxation. I'm glad everyone else seems to have had a good year
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"
~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Nice late Christmas present J ! I can hardly wait!!!!!!
Jerome Wrote:I will be providing the regulars on the site with free copies as I complete them. And the music is nothing like what's on my site at all. Quite the opposite in fact. Might even have a preview for you later today.
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 9,643
Threads: 255
Joined: Jun 2010
SteveO Wrote:Nice late Christmas present J ! I can hardly wait!!!!!!
More like a New Year's present. Completed drums, bass & acoustic guitar in LA this week. Busy putting finishing touches to my guitar bits and Hammond stuff. Just waiting for Chris to complete vocals (this weekend). Then it's horns, piano & percussion back in LA again. Should have something presentable this week. The final mix comes after that assuming all parts work out but I should have a rough mix out before then. Then it's on to track number two.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
Hammond Organ?....man i love the sound that gives, probably half the reason i love The Small Faces as much as i do
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
at least he didn't call it a synthesizer
Posts: 9,643
Threads: 255
Joined: Jun 2010
But it does have a sewing machine played backwards with a subliminal message.............
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
oh God
here we go
off the deep end
hang on folks