Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What are some STUDIO albums that you can truthfully say that you like all the songs o
Here's list of albums with songs that I like very much (but not enough for it to be a favorite that I love) and like a lot.

Glitter Mini 9 - Breakup At The Rock Show
Elastica - Elastica
Let's Active - Every Dog Has His Day
The Dickies - Killer Klowns From Outer Space (EP)
Kristin Hersh - Strings
Zolof The Rock & Roll Destroyer - Popsicle EP
Reply
The Alan Parsons Project - Tales of Mystery and Imagination
The Alan Parsons Project - Pyramid
The Alan Parsons Project - I Robot
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
Joe Walsh - You Can't Argue With A Sick Mind.
Somewhere between right and wrong there is a garden. I will meet you there - Rumi
Reply
Daydreamin' On A Rainy Day from late Sesame Street cast member Northern Calloway who gave us the character of David

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly
Listen to my most favorite singer here sometime, James Otto that is!
Reply
William Orbit - Pieces in a Modern Style.
Somewhere between right and wrong there is a garden. I will meet you there - Rumi
Reply
I am waiting on this year's American Idol runner up to release his first album. Once its released, I will then have one to talk about here.

God bless you and John Foster always!!!

Holly (a girl who will never have enough of him)
Listen to my most favorite singer here sometime, James Otto that is!
Reply
Mark Knopfler - Screenplaying.
Somewhere between right and wrong there is a garden. I will meet you there - Rumi
Reply
^^
good album,
i could put several of his solo albums on this list as well as all the DS albums
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW AND NOTABLE: upcoming albums Ruby 284 111,089 12-08-2026, 06:37
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  My Million Favorite Songs Music Head 259 69,848 10-05-2026, 00:48
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  What albums have you played the most ? SteveO 29 8,731 08-05-2025, 12:12
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Which of these dance songs would be essential for a party? StymeeJones 1 1,849 11-04-2025, 23:37
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  best albums of 2024 lists: CRAZY-HORSE 13 5,488 27-12-2024, 04:05
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  best albums of 2023 lists: CRAZY-HORSE 6 3,257 26-12-2023, 07:40
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Underrated Albums & Hidden Gems Ruby 9 3,988 08-10-2023, 18:59
Last Post: Ruby
  When I say 'relaxing music' what are some of the first albums that come to mind? TraceNspace 19 7,228 07-10-2023, 06:56
Last Post: JeromeD
  50 FAVOURITE SONGS/TRACKS Ruby 82 24,749 01-07-2023, 09:50
Last Post: Ruby
  top 20 songs of all time CRAZY-HORSE 49 17,659 10-05-2023, 15:27
Last Post: Joe

Forum Jump: