Posts: 35,589
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
Mr.Soul Wrote:P.S. I'm glad no-one's voted 'Cut The Crap'. It's bloody awful!
you got that right!
i reviewed it a few weeks back, "give 'em enough rope" wasnt that good either for a Clash album,passable-but not great
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 638
Threads: 17
Joined: May 2010
08-02-2011, 22:08
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2011, 22:11 by Thraak.)
Yeah come to think of it, I might have read that review. I'm mostly indifferent to Clash stuff besides the Sandinista album. Strummer's best work lies on that album and subsequent work with The Mescaleros.
Posts: 3
Threads: 0
Joined: Apr 2011
14-04-2011, 08:38
(This post was last modified: 16-04-2011, 12:57 by Tiggi.)
My favorite kind of music is Hip-Hop and rap, and my favorite music icons are Green day and Black Eyed Peas. i like both the bands and love the music they make.
________________