Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Christian Music
#21
rebelgirl Wrote:My first very favorite is of course David Phelps. SteveO likes him too :biggrin: I'll see David Oct. 11th & 12th. I like Karen Peck & New River, The Isaacs (who are also bluegrass), The Hoppers, Jeff & Shari Easter, Jake Hess, Jessy Dixon, and Candy Christmas just to name some Confusedmile:

David Phelps is the best of the best:nod: Russ Taff, Jason Crabb and Gordon Mote is coming to Norway october and december yaay :biggrin:
It is not a long time for you to go see DP, lucky you I am so happy for you Big Grin
Casting Crowns are good christian music too Smile
Reply
#22
I like Russ Taff too Destgirl. Posted his song Heartbreak Ridge and New Hope Road. Love that song!! I'm sure you will enjoy the concerts. Can't wait for your report!! I spelled Sheri's name wrong (oops, my bad). I'll see Ivan next Thursday night and next Fri. night I'll be hugging David :laugh:
Reply
#23
Here's a pic of David, Michael English Tweeted. Like the pic! https://twitter.com/menglish001/status/3...96/photo/1
Reply
#24
I thought the Billy Connolly stage sketch on christian rock was good and although I'm not religious I do find that a some of these musicians are very talented and their music is quite soothing. But I'm definitely not into the lyrics though.
Reply
#25
Some great Canadian Christian music!

[video=youtube;_g7LlB83koY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g7LlB83koY[/video]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#26
PlattHillSpirit Wrote:I thought the Billy Connolly stage sketch on christian rock was good and although I'm not religious I do find that a some of these musicians are very talented and their music is quite soothing. But I'm definitely not into the lyrics though.
The lyrics are what it's all about. Some of these artists have a God given talent. They could not do it by themselves. Believe me I was there when Ivan sang Thank You. It reminded me of the Day of Pentecost. He had to stop singing for a few because the Spirit was so strong and he got choked up. That's what I believe because I could feel it in the Myrtle Beach Civic Center. It flowed from him through the audience. BTW, I'm Pentecostal Confusedmile: And I'm so thankful I am!!
Reply
#27
SteveO Wrote:Some great Canadian Christian music!

[video=youtube;_g7LlB83koY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g7LlB83koY[/video]
Loved it SteveO with tears in my eyes and singing along. One of my very favorite Christian songs!!
I need to listen to this guy some more!! Thank you so much for posting this!!
Reply
#28
[video=youtube;mw3DYtZCOyc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw3DYtZCOyc[/video] Ex member of the GVB. This is my favorite song Guy Penrod sings.
Reply
#29
Very glad you like Paul and it is nice to hear it moved you!
rebelgirl Wrote:Loved it SteveO with tears in my eyes and singing along. One of my very favorite Christian songs!!
I need to listen to this guy some more!! Thank you so much for posting this!!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#30
one of my favs

[video=youtube;-L_FY12r0N8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L_FY12r0N8[/video]

Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Charli xcx - Rock Music Music Head 0 386 24-05-2026, 11:38
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Coldplay - "moon music" CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,382 16-10-2024, 12:07
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  GHOST TRAIN ORCHESTRA AND KRONOS QUARTET ~ Songs & Symphoniques: The Music of Moondog Ruby 0 911 01-10-2023, 12:49
Last Post: Ruby
  Hungarian Folk Music jlvo 1 1,417 22-11-2021, 05:13
Last Post: JeromeD
  NEW ALBUM: Coldplay - Music Of The Spheres Music Head 1 1,221 30-10-2021, 04:55
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Elevation Worship & Maverick City Music - Old Church Basement Music Head 0 804 14-05-2021, 12:53
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Haim "women in music pt:3" CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,110 08-07-2020, 12:31
Last Post: Music Head
  Slow Music recommendations. carbon_psycho 10 5,300 03-05-2020, 17:58
Last Post: Jerome
  NEW ALBUM: Bethel Music - Peace Music Head 2 1,843 01-05-2020, 01:29
Last Post: SteveO
  NEW SINGLE: Jarvis Cocker "house music all night long" CRAZY-HORSE 0 793 09-03-2020, 11:44
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: