20-11-2011, 19:22
I believe your thinking of "Roxy and Elsewhere
|
What are some STUDIO albums that you can truthfully say that you like all the songs o
|
|
20-11-2011, 19:22
I believe your thinking of "Roxy and Elsewhere
20-11-2011, 22:41
mtthwibrahim Wrote:I believe your thinking of "Roxy and Elsewhere Will try that as well - thx
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
22-11-2011, 10:13
guess I should start posting here when I come across one
reluctant to do so without a fresh listen Roxy Music - Country Life
22-11-2011, 12:04
yes you should MH...i had wondered why you hadnt actually posted in this thread?
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
22-11-2011, 18:18
The Jesus & Mary Chain - Darklands
Not my favourite of theirs, but definitely the most consistent.
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
Unknown
25-11-2011, 15:04
american football - american football
the postal service - give up nas - illmatic the apples in stereo - new magnetic wonder the magnetic fields - distortion the beatles - revolver the beatles - white album television - marquee moon the cure - three imaginary boys the cars - heartbeat city
29-11-2011, 00:23
The James Gang Rides Again - The James Gang
29-11-2011, 02:43
Great choice ' ! I bought original vinyl way back when and I still hold the album in high esteem ..I did a review of sorts on the album a few months back.
Apostrophe(') Wrote:The James Gang Rides Again - The James Gang
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
29-11-2011, 02:50
Opeth - Heritage,,,,very good progressive modern music by the Swedes !!!!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|