Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Song Pop
#61
Yes Trace you struggle within half a second !!!!!...LOL
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#62
SteveO Wrote:Yes Trace you struggle within half a second !!!!!...LOL
really!!!!
Reply
#63
MH may beat me this week. We are tied!
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply
#64
maybe I should not play anymore and settle for the tie

naw, can't do it
Reply
#65
Music Head Wrote:maybe I should not play anymore and settle for the tie

naw, can't do it

LOL....
i should quit when im 1-0 up next week before she gets to 12-2 in her favour LOL...i just cant get up the speed to beat Tracy and when i do i make too many mistakes(and obviously there are some i simply do not know!)
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#66
will try and remember to post my weekly scores against MD'ers here
the week runs from Sunday 8pm to the same

lost against TraceNSpace 20-19
won against CRAZY HORSE 17-9
won against SteveO 3-1

SteveO doesn't get to play much due to computer issues
Reply
#67
I predict next week MH will leave me trailing in the dust.
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply
#68
TraceNspace Wrote:I predict next week MH will leave me trailing in the dust.
hey girl
I'm onto your mind games
knock it off
Reply
#69
Ya I love the game but for now I have to play during my lunch hour (1130 am - 1230 pm) at work. I'll be waiting for you all then !!!!


Someone can start a metal music category ????? !!!!!....lol...I'd lose anyway...too slow !
Music Head Wrote:will try and remember to post my weekly scores against MD'ers here
the week runs from Sunday 8pm to the same

lost against TraceNSpace 20-19
won against CRAZY HORSE 17-9
won against SteveO 3-1

SteveO doesn't get to play much due to computer issues
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#70
SteveO Wrote:Ya I love the game but for now I have to play during my lunch hour (1130 am - 1230 pm) at work. I'll be waiting for you all then !!!!


Someone can start a metal music category ????? !!!!!....lol...I'd lose anyway...too slow !
that is your best strategy you know
gradually accumulate those coins
enough to buy that genre
then throw that at your opponent
except when you play me of course
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Song Title Shared Word game bob_32_116 11 7,641 31-03-2018, 20:15
Last Post: Jerome
  Alphabetical 1960s song game: CRAZY-HORSE 30 10,635 17-08-2017, 12:08
Last Post: Music Head
  Alphabetical 1980s song game: CRAZY-HORSE 16 8,440 17-08-2017, 11:39
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Favorite quote or lyric from a song? CJ21 1 1,618 17-09-2016, 01:01
Last Post: James Otto Sweet Heart
  What's your favorite song? Bob251 9 5,704 17-09-2016, 00:01
Last Post: CJ21
  Name the song! Slazeus 0 1,295 10-02-2016, 00:01
Last Post: Slazeus
  Identify the Song from Only the Solo? cledussnow 0 1,373 16-11-2015, 14:56
Last Post: cledussnow
  Same song--2 points of view jazzboCR 0 1,379 07-10-2015, 06:33
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Help me find out the name of the song (shazam didn't find it) Marek Hussin 0 1,175 19-07-2015, 18:09
Last Post: Marek Hussin
  How many different places can you take the same song?--a case study jazzboCR 6 3,858 30-06-2015, 09:40
Last Post: Jerome

Forum Jump: