Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Song Pop
#81
just got to thinking how we all pick our catagories on songpop?

is it by our strengths or random????

me, i just select the top one on the selection page...whatever comes up is what i nominate to play....like my album selections in 'what are you listening to' threads
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#82
I grab a CD with my eyes half shut so it's a surprise when I listen to it !
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#83
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:just got to thinking how we all pick our catagories on songpop?

is it by our strengths or random????

me, i just select the top one on the selection page...whatever comes up is what i nominate to play....like my album selections in 'what are you listening to' threads

I kind of try to pick something different each time so I don't get bored with it. Although if someone keeps hitting me with Modern Country I get annoyed and pick one of my best categories lol.
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply
#84
yea, if someone hits me up with tv themes or ska I gotta come back with classic country. lol

seriously, I only have 3 strengths, classic country, classic rock, or 60's Collection
so since I seldom hve any shuffle things (whatever you call them), if one of those 3 aren't showing, I'm screwed
Reply
#85
I'm screwed with all of them ! ..lol
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#86
Music Head Wrote:yea, if someone hits me up with tv themes or ska I gotta come back with classic country. lol

seriously, I only have 3 strengths, classic country, classic rock, or 60's Collection
so since I seldom hve any shuffle things (whatever you call them), if one of those 3 aren't showing, I'm screwed
I will cease to hit you with TV themes and I don't think I've ever hit you with Ska. I bet Animated movies wouldn't be one of your strong genres either lol
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply
#87
TraceNspace Wrote:I will cease to hit you with TV themes and I don't think I've ever hit you with Ska. I bet Animated movies wouldn't be one of your strong genres either lol

just kidding Trace
hit me with whatever

it's Lloyd that uses the ska
Reply
#88
Lloyd hits me with Ska too.I think the most I ever got correct was 3!
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply
#89
my scores for this week

lost against TraceNSpace 9-18
won against CRAZY HORSE 9-7
Reply
#90
SKA....

i pretty well know i'll beat you guys with that one, im dissapointed if i only get 4 correct in that catagory.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Song Title Shared Word game bob_32_116 11 7,641 31-03-2018, 20:15
Last Post: Jerome
  Alphabetical 1960s song game: CRAZY-HORSE 30 10,634 17-08-2017, 12:08
Last Post: Music Head
  Alphabetical 1980s song game: CRAZY-HORSE 16 8,440 17-08-2017, 11:39
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Favorite quote or lyric from a song? CJ21 1 1,618 17-09-2016, 01:01
Last Post: James Otto Sweet Heart
  What's your favorite song? Bob251 9 5,704 17-09-2016, 00:01
Last Post: CJ21
  Name the song! Slazeus 0 1,295 10-02-2016, 00:01
Last Post: Slazeus
  Identify the Song from Only the Solo? cledussnow 0 1,373 16-11-2015, 14:56
Last Post: cledussnow
  Same song--2 points of view jazzboCR 0 1,379 07-10-2015, 06:33
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Help me find out the name of the song (shazam didn't find it) Marek Hussin 0 1,175 19-07-2015, 18:09
Last Post: Marek Hussin
  How many different places can you take the same song?--a case study jazzboCR 6 3,858 30-06-2015, 09:40
Last Post: Jerome

Forum Jump: