Posts: 2
Threads: 2
Joined: Apr 2015
Hey guys, finally got a chance to prove my talent to a larger audience with a project for Icreate Productions and I was given 3 tracks for an awarness video. I think with my team right now, I don't think I can finish this inside the deadline.
Came across this virtual recording experience, and sounded good for my ears and my work as well. I would love to hear from others who might have used such online recording option, and things one should keep in mind while opting for it.
Posts: 22
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2015
I believe Soundcloud is a good option too, as you can have up to 3 hours of recordings uploaded there, plus there are lots more features on that site as well, such as in-between recording cropping. Anyway, congrats on your recent achievement Gladys. I'm sure you deserve it.
Posts: 9,643
Threads: 255
Joined: Jun 2010
Try this outfit. I have used them before and they deliver good results -
http://studiopros.com/ The other site you mention seems overpriced.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.