Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Who is your fav popstar
#21
Michael - brit - brian littrel - johnny Lennon
Reply
#22
pop music is my fave!! my all time favorite is definitely Britney Spears
Reply
#23
old britney or new britney
Reply
#24
Katy Perry is by far the best music played on Modern Pop Radio.
[last.fm.charts=foggy]Rubble_Dude3859[/last.fm.charts]
Reply
#25
What about... Morrissey? He has a new single out. It's god awful, though, actually. Even the lyrics are bad. I just had to make that remark, based on your profile picture.
[URL="http://www.fictionpress.com/%7Edoriane"]
[/URL]
Reply
#26
Christina Aguilera and Madonna are the best pop stars of all time.
Reply
#27
michael jackson!!
Reply
#28
The only "popstar" I really like is Lady Gaga.
Because she is a musician and she is different. And well.. crazy!
Love her!
Reply
#29
i like hanson ;0)
newkids on the block....
boyzone...with the exception of ronan keating lol

Confusedmile:
Reply
#30
I'm disgusted! Only one vote for Mr JT, the Timberlake man himself. Hmmmm.

I have noticed that there seems to be a hate for him, which i find hard to understand, considering he is a multi-platinum selling artist!

Anyway, JT all the way. I'm partial to a little Gaga and Britney as well, but more the other two than Ms Spears.


P.S. As a child, it was of course it was Mickey Jackson.
Reply


Forum Jump: