14-05-2009, 13:51
Michael - brit - brian littrel - johnny Lennon
|
Who is your fav popstar
|
|
14-05-2009, 13:51
Michael - brit - brian littrel - johnny Lennon
02-06-2009, 00:56
pop music is my fave!! my all time favorite is definitely Britney Spears
04-06-2009, 01:36
old britney or new britney
30-06-2009, 16:40
Katy Perry is by far the best music played on Modern Pop Radio.
[last.fm.charts=foggy]Rubble_Dude3859[/last.fm.charts]
01-07-2009, 00:28
What about... Morrissey? He has a new single out. It's god awful, though, actually. Even the lyrics are bad. I just had to make that remark, based on your profile picture.
[URL="http://www.fictionpress.com/%7Edoriane"]
[/URL]
01-07-2009, 23:16
Christina Aguilera and Madonna are the best pop stars of all time.
10-07-2009, 02:09
michael jackson!!
28-09-2009, 03:19
The only "popstar" I really like is Lady Gaga.
Because she is a musician and she is different. And well.. crazy! Love her!
10-10-2009, 14:12
i like hanson ;0)
newkids on the block.... boyzone...with the exception of ronan keating lol mile:
19-12-2009, 10:41
I'm disgusted! Only one vote for Mr JT, the Timberlake man himself. Hmmmm.
I have noticed that there seems to be a hate for him, which i find hard to understand, considering he is a multi-platinum selling artist! Anyway, JT all the way. I'm partial to a little Gaga and Britney as well, but more the other two than Ms Spears. P.S. As a child, it was of course it was Mickey Jackson. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|