Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
these guys are AMAZING!
#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXvtwvXTJ88

10 years!

oh what i would give to be upfront at their show....
his voice is so perfect its insane...
real talent like this is getting rare, especially on the radio

does anyone know what happened to them?
they havent put out a new album, havent been on tour

please tell me there will be more cause these guys are incredible
Reply
#2
They are amazing Sarah!
I just saw them last year Dec30 here in Florida!

It was a sick show:

10 Years and Sevendust!

It was my second time seeing them live and they blew me away with how much their show has evolved! great talent and music..it was a great experience.
JoseM
myspace.com/venejer
venejerband@gmail.com
Reply
#3
Love the song Wasteland, addiction is a struggle.
Reply
#4
as their hit single i think everyone liked wasteland.. i personally liked casting out alot to. the singer really does have a good voice but i wish all there stuff wasn't so downer... why can't they do more angry or at least energetic stuff. i feel like crying everytime i here them.
men wear boots
Reply
#5
I absolutely loved The Autumn Effect. Never got around to getting Division though...I should do that. So I guess having just put out an album in 2008 (Division), I wouldn't expect to see another one from them just yet.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Don't know where you rank these guys jazzboCR 0 1,167 28-06-2015, 05:32
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Guys have you ever try turksih rock ? Turk Rak 0 977 21-04-2015, 15:34
Last Post: Turk Rak
  Amazing live performance from Mo Evans & Stephanie Fraser geeeaidan 0 1,170 13-04-2015, 16:14
Last Post: geeeaidan
  As little as I trust guys with 2 first names (John Fred, say)... jazzboCR 0 957 04-04-2015, 05:40
Last Post: jazzboCR
  I've found some talented guys! milan1999424 0 876 29-12-2014, 18:45
Last Post: milan1999424
  What do you guys think of Korn? Nasuul 14 5,840 03-07-2009, 21:48
Last Post: bryce

Forum Jump: