Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Blink-182 - California
#1
enters the Billboard Top 200 Albums chart this week at #1

Spotify spin

[Image: Blink-182_-_Calfornia.jpg]
didn't think these guys would debut this high
7th album and first in 5 years
I was a fan for a 3 album run in the late 90's
then there were so many sound alikes
it got stale

title track here which I like much better than the previously posted single

[video=youtube;t_UvRj2SFpU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_UvRj2SFpU[/video]

Reply
#2
listened to your link....as expected, I didn't like it.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#3
Hey Music Man! I like this song and it's interesting that you mentioned that so many other bands sounded like Blink-182 in the late nineties! My exact sentiments for today's hard rock and metal for the most part all new music,dance music,EDM. so called country, pop rap crap...just because it's new it isn't automatically great! I hate the word great applied to music....here today gone tomorrow! Oh well let's be thankful that we witnessed 60s & 70s music first hand!
Music Head Wrote:enters the Billboard Top 200 Albums chart this week at #1

Spotify spin

[Image: Blink-182_-_Calfornia.jpg]
didn't think these guys would debut this high
7th album and first in 5 years
I was a fan for a 3 album run in the late 90's
then there were so many sound alikes
it got stale

title track here which I like much better than the previously posted single

[video=youtube;t_UvRj2SFpU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_UvRj2SFpU[/video]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Lennon Wells - "blink and youll miss it" CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,033 28-11-2025, 13:18
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Blink-182 - One More Time... Music Head 1 1,049 05-11-2023, 11:01
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Blink-182 - One More Time Music Head 0 757 06-10-2023, 11:37
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Blink-182 - Edging Music Head 0 584 30-10-2022, 11:51
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Blink-182 - Nine Music Head 1 1,052 05-10-2019, 13:56
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Morrissey "California son" CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,437 31-05-2019, 10:29
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Blink-182 - Bored To Death Music Head 0 910 16-07-2016, 10:23
Last Post: Music Head
  SIA "california dreamin" CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,767 24-05-2015, 15:20
Last Post: SteveO
  California Wives - Art History Music Head 3 1,913 05-09-2012, 07:47
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  blink 182 reunion underclass hero 21 8,520 30-11-2009, 23:02
Last Post: jwee5467

Forum Jump: