Posts: 6
Threads: 2
Joined: Nov 2009
Don't know if you've ever heard of the chic band Agent Ribbons, but they're just back from the European tour and smokin. The lead violinist, when not accompanying the bombastic redheaded guitarist, would shake a red apple stuffed with with a small maraca at you. It was eerie Eve, but not so wicked. More like a taunt...
Posts: 954
Threads: 182
Joined: Dec 2007
Welcome to MD. I have not heard of this band. What style of music are we talking here?
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee:
Posts: 111
Threads: 11
Joined: Nov 2009
Welcome to MD!
~~Im Not Gonna Stand Here And Wait. I'll Hold On To The Wings Of The Eagles! ~~ Nickelback
~~If I'm Crazy Enough To Think It, I'm Crazy Enough To Say It~~ Eminem
~~Most People Live And Die With Their Music Still Unplayed. They Never Dare To Try!
Posts: 6
Threads: 2
Joined: Nov 2009
Three members. Electric guitar, violin and drums. I was impressed by their stage performance and style. It was visual art along with the vocals, but not overdone. The music style was hard to place. It was chic angst rock but classy somehow...
Posts: 6
Threads: 2
Joined: Nov 2009
Thanks! What brings you here?