Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Agent Ribbons Rule!
#1
Don't know if you've ever heard of the chic band Agent Ribbons, but they're just back from the European tour and smokin. The lead violinist, when not accompanying the bombastic redheaded guitarist, would shake a red apple stuffed with with a small maraca at you. It was eerie Eve, but not so wicked. More like a taunt...
Reply
#2
Welcome to MD. I have not heard of this band. What style of music are we talking here?
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#3
Welcome to MD!
~~Im Not Gonna Stand Here And Wait. I'll Hold On To The Wings Of The Eagles! ~~ Nickelback
~~If I'm Crazy Enough To Think It, I'm Crazy Enough To Say It~~ Eminem
~~Most People Live And Die With Their Music Still Unplayed. They Never Dare To Try!
Reply
#4
Three members. Electric guitar, violin and drums. I was impressed by their stage performance and style. It was visual art along with the vocals, but not overdone. The music style was hard to place. It was chic angst rock but classy somehow...
Reply
#5
Thanks! What brings you here?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Agent Casey here... a music junkie Agent Casey 7 2,233 18-09-2011, 13:29
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: